Thanks a lot Robby! ;)
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I am 100 percent Dutch. In fact, until highschool, I assumed I would marry a Dutch boy, and the first boy I dated was Dutch. But alas, I broke away from the clan. :)
2. Ages 16-19 were really rough years for me. While I tend to be an open book now, the details of that chapter of my life remain unknown, even to my closest friends and family (except my husband). The stuff in that vault isn't the stuff for memes.
3. Most people who know me now can't imagine that I was extremely shy. My husband likes to take credit for helping me "come out of my shell." I still don't like being the center of attention, but I love being with people in small groups and one-on-one.
4. All of my kids were delivered within half an hour of arriving at the hospital. What a rush! It's too bad that something I'm so good at only happened 3 times in my life.
5. No one in my real life knows I have a blog except my husband and children. They know that if they tell anyone, I will kill them. My friends, sisters, and parents have no idea of my secret identity and hobby.
I will tag some of the people who have been commenting here since the early days.
Pam, David, Cindy, Fr'nklin, and Lily