Um, thanks alot John. ;)
I've been tagged by a new blog friend, John Smulo. He has a great blog with lots of interesting conversation happening there.
1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
Homeschooling my kids. I love the time I get to spend with them, and I never knew how much I like teaching.
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
I miss the opportunities for counseling, teaching, and ministry that we used to be involved in.
B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
Have people in our home more.
3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
Writing and speaking, because I'd rather be better than worse.
B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
My first thought was that I'd love to apprentice with someone who really knew how to walk with God, someone who really got it. I'm not sure who I would pick though, obviously Jesus would be a first choice, but others that came to mind were Enoch-walked with God, Moses-knew Him face to face, John-the beloved disciple.
4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Direct, practical, smart.
B. Now list two more words you wish described you…
5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
1. God - honestly, I feel like I'm only beginning to understand Him and I just want to know Him more.
2. My family - I really want to be present and enjoy these relationships the most (especially now) without becoming distracted by less important stuff.
3. Friends - I love getting to know people beyond the surface, hearing what is in their heart - hopes, dreams, hurts, and fears.
6) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
Q: What's new at your house? ;)
A: Anticipation for whatever God has next for us in this wild journey.
This meme has been around quite a bit. I know I've seen it on many of your blogs. If you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged by me.