Saturday, October 07, 2006

It Must Be Time to Blog Again

It must be, because I was dreaming about bloggers last night. In my dream, Cindy, Lily, and I went to a women's retreat. There were lots of rules. We didn't do very well. :)

Brother Maynard was there too. I'm not sure why he was at a women's retreat, but since he was there, I tried to talk him into teaching about authority.

About my lack of writing...

Adjusting to the school schedule has been difficult. Teaching has been really intense so far this year, leaving me little time to write. I've had to make geometry, physics, chemistry, etc. my priority. Sheesh!

Kitchen update - We've finished demolition and wrapped up the loose ends of preparation. We dismantled the kitchen sink on September 23 and now do dishes in the laundry room. The new tile is stacked in the living room, along with a few boxes of pantry-type food. The dining table is in our study, along with a few boxes of necessary dishes and silverware. We were thinking installation would begin any day now, but we learned yesterday that we are still several weeks out on the contractor's schedule. It looks like the month of October will be an exercise in patience.

However, on the bright side, I may be able to think of other things beside the kitchen for a few weeks.

Maybe I'll try tipping a few sacred cows.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not blog about geometry, physics, chemistry? My favorite subjects!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Did we have a good time?

Glad to hear the remodel is coming along. You have my sympathy, but it will be so nice when it's finished.

Miss ya when you're gone. I'm with David, just blog whatever.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me! I was never there...

(does Jedi mind trick finger thing a la Madagascar penguins)

You didn't see ANYthing...

Rob said...

Grace, you have yet to have a "dud" blog post. Just write -- we like!

Cindy said...

Woohoo! i needed a getaway- thanks. And a special thanks for dreaming me up as a rebel. I needed that too!

Cindy said...

no no- maynard was in drag, remember???? (cover me on this one Grace.)

Cindy said...

and- well.. duh about charlie's angels. how else would we look?

Linda said...

Oh yeah Cindy, now I remember!

That gal with the hairy forearms, right? :)

Cindy said...

yep that was him!