In response to being tagged by Regina Clare Jane:
“five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well.
Since it's difficult to see your own weirdness, I asked my family the question.
I'm sure this is only scratching the surface.
Here are a few weird things about me:
1. Rolling stops at rural stop signs and a tendency to drive too fast.
2. I can't put down a good novel or leave a puzzle unfinished.
3. I alphabetize my spices, but don't file my paperwork.
4. When I do after-hour business deliveries at offices, I often have to get out of my van and go back to see if I remembered to lock the door.
5. I don't forward e-mails or memes, but I would love seeing your weirdness if you care to post.
6. Here's an extra bonus one - I'm having chocolate covered coffee beans for breakfast today. (They are protein, right?)